Technitrader Course Definitive Guide to Market Condition
Sale Page: Click here >>
• 5 DVDs
• Study Guide Manual
• Course Binder with DVD storage
• Introduction Letter with install instructions
○ Includes scan condition criteria and formulas that can be used in other charting software programs.
• Test Booklet with answers
• Advanced Traders Market Journal (includes example entries)
• Market Condition Matrix (2 sided) Study Aide in protective cover
• Settings CD for TeleChart Users,
○ 7 MC scans (also included in the Methodology Course)
○ 7 Price Range Scans
○ 6 Advanced Stock Finding Scans based on MC
Technical Analysis Day trading
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.