Mzpack – Mzpack 3 For Ninjatrader 8
Sale Page: Click here >>
MZpack NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7 Indicators are based on analysis of order flow, order book, and market microstructure events. MZpack uses all available data from the feeds such as Level I & Level II. The indicators’ algorithms include elements of CME MDP 3.0 Market Data specification.
- We are experts in order flow and volume-based analysis.
- Proprietary features that you never see in competitors products
- Supported markets: Futures, Stock, Forex, Crypto (connectors required)
- Variety of products that meet your needs: single indicators, packages, packages with API
- Number of licensing plans with an unbeatable price to value ratio: subscriptions and one-time payments, upgrades with discounts
- Included regular updates, improvements, and feature requests ability
- Built-in workspaces, User Guide, Video Guide, Solution center, Forum
- 24/5 support via Helpdesk with ticketing system. Remote assistant. Read SLA
- Free 14 days trial, no credit card needed
For Whom MZpack Can Provide Potential Profitable Trading?
MZpack Indicators can be used in many trading approaches by
- Scalpers. Start from 2-3 ticks targets.
- Day traders. Get by 10 ticks and more inside trade session.
- Momentum/swing traders. Use MZpack NinjaTrader Indicators to spot entries/exits and manage positions.
- Long-term traders. Use MZpack to build large (monthly, quarterly, yearly) Volume Profiles.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Click here for more Trading & Investment Course.