Duston Mcgroarty – Push Notification Ads Masterclass
Sale Page: Click here >>
- SNEAKY SPYING SECRET: Don’t even think about running a push notification ad campaign until you’ve used this simple spying technique!
- CAMPAIGN MONEY TRAPS: Discover where NOT to spend your ad budget and avoid wasting thousands of dollars showing your ads to bots. This one tip alone will cover your enrollment fee into the masterclass.
- PUSH TRAFFIC MATH: There’s a simple formula you can use along with a free online tool that will predict the success (or failure) of your push notification ad campaign.
- PUSH-SPECIFIC LANDERS: Is there really such a thing as a push notification landing page? You betcha! And, you won’t believe how simple it is to create!
- HIGH-CONVERTING OFFERS: There are certain offers that just KILL IT when it comes to push traffic. You’ll discover all 5 of them!
- BEST PUSH AD NETWORKS: Not all push traffic is considered equal. Heck, some of it just downright UGLY. You’ll learn the top 4 ad networks that have the highest quality push notification traffic.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Click here for more Business & Marketing Courses.